- Bar end plugs are vital for any bike. - The new Wolf Tooth Alloy Bar End Plugs feature a machined 6061-T6 aluminum end cap, a bolt, and an expandable plastic nut to comprise a lightweight, secure bar end plug option. - Available in eight colors that match existing anodized Wolf Tooth headsets, seatpost clamps, chainring bolts, and more - It is compatible with drop bars and MTB bars.
- Larger more ergonomic version of the original ST-lites - Polycarbonate construction safe for use on carbon bars - Comfort/riser option: use with long end toward rider - Lifetime warranty
Get a grip! Bar ends offer more hand positions and better leverage when on arduous climbs.
Profile's Boxers give you versatile hand positions for improved climbing and comfort. Made from lightweight 6061-T6 forged aluminum, the Boxers have outstanding strength and durability. The offset clamps provide secure clamping power and leave plenty of room on your bars.
Profile Design's Briefs give you versatile hand positions for improved climbing and comfort. Made from lightweight 6061-T6 forged aluminum, the Briefs have outstanding strength and durability. And offset clamps provide secure clamping power and leave plenty of room on your bars.
Origin-8's Drop Ends provide a great way to turn an ordinary flat handlebar into a dropped bar so that you have more riding positions for added comfort and efficiency plus optimum aerodynamics. This cool upgrade simply bolts onto the ends of your flat bar and is made of light and durable 6061 T6 aluminum with a nice bead-blast finish. They even boast ergonomic bends for a great grip and fit.
Get a grip on cycling comfort with Origin-8's Ergo-Sport Bar Ends. They are made of light and durable forged aluminum with built-in bolt-on clamps for a clean and custom integrated-with-the-bars look. They also have Kraton rubber covers for a great ergonomic grip with top vibration damping and comfort.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Compe-Lite Bar Ends are made of light and durable aluminum with strong forged clamps and a shot-peened Black or polished Silver finish. They are ergonomically shaped, textured for a great grip and come in Long and Short.
Origin-8's Pro-Lite Alloy Bar Ends are made of light and durable aluminum with sturdy bolt-on clamps. These minimalist and ultralight bar ends weigh a mere 110 grams and provide 85mm extensions plus a sweet anodized finish.
Odyssey's custom-designed Par Ends come standard with all of their grips. Its special plastic composite will not shatter like cheap bar ends do, and they’re very lightweight. The Par End is a combination of the over-the-bar-style cap and the inside-the-bar-style to prevent the inner portion from blowing out like it does on ordinary press-fit bar ends. Comes stock on all of Odyssey's grips.
$13.59 - $24.99
Available in two different sizes, the Ideal bar ends give you some unique options. The standard size 31mm bar ends give you full-sized, traditional bar end and grip coverage. The smaller 22.2mm size, however, gives you just the bar end, which means your grip will actually cover up the bar end. This is great for catching barspins or grabbing the end of your bars since the bar ends will be fully covered by the soft rubber of your grips. Both sizes use a simple and lightweight three-piece wedge design, that installs with a common 6mm allen key. TECH SPECS - Sizes: Small 22.2mm / Standard 31mm - Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum - Mechanism: Expanding nylon wedge - Weight: Small 0.7oz / Standard 0.9oz
The Lightest bar ends are ultra-simple and sleek end-cap style bar ends, that utilize two internal grub screws to secure them into your bars. Over the years they have gone through several refinements and revisions, each improving on the previous versions. Machined from 7075-T6 aluminum, they are built to last and will protect both you and your grips for years to come. TECH SPECS - Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum - Mechanism: Two internal grub screw - Weight: 0.8oz
Jagwire Locking Bar End Plugs safely and securely finish the end of the handlebar. - Screw-type plugs fit carbon fiber, aluminum, and steel handlebars with 18-23mm inner diameter - Sold as a pair
- AL6061-T6 lightweight alloy construction - Fits 22.2mm diameter bars - Length: 130mm - Weight: 127g
Dimension Short bar ends. - Length: 150mm - Material: 1-piece forged - Weight: 172g
Dimension Stub bar ends. - Color: Black - Length: 95mm - Material: 1-piece forged - Weight: 111g
- Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resistant to falling out - Fits handlebars with an ID of 18mm or greater - Mirror Black, Polymer body with Inox Screw, printed with Fusion C Pattern
$11.99 - $14.99
- Reusable, expanding lock-in bar plugs are reliable and resistant to falling out - Fits handlebars with an ID of 16mm or greater - Anodized alloy cap with inox screw, lasered with compass pattern
Cane Creek eeBarKeep bar end plugs weigh in at only 6 grams each and were designed with both flat and drop-bar applications in mind. - Material: Aluminum
Page 1 of 1