$3.00 - $23.75
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
$4.75 - $17.00
Grade 300 retainer bearings for headset and bottom bracket service. - 10 Retainers/Bag
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height - No logos - Includes one (1) 1-1/8" x 10mm spacer
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height - No logos - Kit includes one (1) 1-1/8" x 20mm spacer
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height - No logos - Includes five (5) 1-1/8" x 5mm spacers
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M8 Chainring Bolt
$9.95 - $12.95
Loose ball bearings to fit many brands of hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets. Grade 25 bearings are Dura-Ace or Campagnolo Record quality.
$16.00 - $16.50
Loose ball bearings to fit many brands of hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets. Grade 300 — Ultegra level quality.
- Use without washers for two chainrings, with washers for one DH ring - Bolts and nuts use hex keys - Includes 15 pieces total; 5 nuts, 5 bolts, 5 washers - Length: 8mm - Material: Steel - Type: Hex
If you're suffering from a slipping seatpost, Surly has the remedy. The Constrictor Seatpost Clamp grabs your post tight and hangs on for dear life. It's machined from anodized aluminum billet, uses an 8mm bolt for ultimate strength, and can accommodate a rear cantilever brake hanger.
Pair this kit with a cassette cog of your choosing (sold separately) and discover the joy and simplicity of a singlespeed without the cost of a new wheel. The Singlespeed Spacer Kit includes a variety of high quality aluminum spacers so you can dial your chainline and a stainless steel lockring to tighten everything down right.
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
- Replacement front cable hanger - Aluminum construction
- Includes everything needed to mount hex nut style (non-recessed) caliper brakes - Model: Front
$3.99 - $19.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
- Forged aluminum construction - Locking - Fits threadless fork steer tubes
$4.99 - $5.99
- Alloy construction - Great for Cruiser or BMX bar conversions
- For MTB levers - 7mm x 1mm - Aluminum construction
- Chrome allen seat binder bolt
- Binder bolt - M6 x 45mm chromoly bolt - 13mm CNC alloy nut - Length: 45mm
- M8 Top Plate Bolt
- Standard steel replacement
- Width: 5.8 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Color: Silver - Reusable: No
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Original equipment rear derailleur pulleys for SRAM rear derailleurs. Fits X01, X01DH, X1, GX 1x11, NX, Force CX1, Force 1, Rival 1, Apex 1 Derailleurs. - Wide-narrow pulley tooth profile holds the chain better - Stainless steel sealed cartridge bearings
The Problem Solvers Double Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 8mm wide. This is the right size for most double-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of aluminum and feature dual-hex heads for easy, secure installation.
$12.00 - $19.99
The Problem Solvers Single Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 6mm wide. This is the right size for most single-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
The Problem Solvers Travel Agent amplifies your braking power so that you can mix road, mountain and cyclocross brakes and brake levers. Instead of buying new levers or brakes, just install a Travel Agent and you're good to go. This trick gizmo is made of quality 6061 aluminum and is available with and without a built-in adjustment barrel. It works with cantilever brakes, road dropped handlebars, and Shimano STI and Campagnolo Ergopower levers.
Page 1 of 26 Next page