$2.50 - $105.90
- Housing features the Jet Lube Process, which injects the proper amount of grease from end to end and results in 10 percent less cable drag - Lead and Dioxin free. - 30m - Made in Japan
$0.22 - $37.90
- Shop dispenser of cable end ferrules - 100 ferrules per bottle - For use with 4mm housing
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
$2.79 - $8.00
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
- Complete cable kits for internal three speed hubs
$3.29 - $4.00
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
Shimano Stainless Derailleur Cables Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Cable Type: Stainless Defined Color: Gray Diameter: 1.2 Double Ended: No Length: 3000 mm Quantity Included: 1
$1.50 - $49.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
$5.00 - $8.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
$2.99 - $5.00
These double ended cables have a unique disc style head that fits Simplex/Huret and a normal Shimano/SRAM head. - Galvanized - Pre-stretched - Double ended - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM, Huret/Simplex - Defined Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.2mm - Double Ended: Yes - Disc style Huret/Simplex end is slightly smaller than original spec, but is functionally compatible with Suntour X-Press shifters
$6.00 - $49.99
Jagwire's C-Clips are little nylon clips designed for use with Jagwire's Stick-On Guides (sold separately) and compatible frame cable guides. The C-Clips fit over your housing and hydraulic lines and snap into the guides to keep the lines in place, tidy and operating smoothly.
Jagwire's EZ Handle Single End Straddle Wire is a replacement straddle wire (also called a crossover or transverse cable) for cantilever brakes.
$29.99 - $59.99
Jagwire's Open End Caps are quality metal ferrules that put the finishing touch on your brake cable housing sections. They reinforce them so they stay straight and allow the cables and brakes to operate as smoothly as possible.
$11.99 - $15.99
Slick stainless cables undergo a polishing process to further remove imperfections. This creates a smoother surface with lower friction than PTFE-coated cables. With no coating, these are highly durable and compatible with all performance housings and lubricants. Typically used on high-end bikes, by riders wanting improved performance. Pro Polished cables eliminate the need for flaky coatings with an innovative polishing process to reduce friction and improve performance. - Polished stainless steel construction for low friction - Compatible with all performance housing and lubricants - Cables are tinted gold for easy identification
Jagwire's Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of shift cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in Gold and Silver so they also add a little style to your bike. - Each Bottle contains 500 tips
$5.49 - $13.49
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Stainless steel construction resists corrosion - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
$5.49 - $10.99
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - Double-ended SRAM/Shimano mountain and road compatible cable ends - Stainless steel construction resists corrosion - Double Ended: Yes - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Road , Shimano/SRAM Mountain - Defined Color: Silver - Quantity Included: 1
$5.49 - $13.49
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
$4.99 - $10.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
- Dispensers of alloy cable tips
- 380mm long, Single-Ended straddle for mountain cantilever brakes
- Shop dispenser of aluminum cable end caps to prevent cable fray - 500 pieces - 1.6mm
- Housing features the Jet Lube Process, which injects the proper amount of grease from end to end and results in 10 percent less cable drag - Lead and Dioxin free - Made in Japan
- Shop dispenser of cable end ferrules - Chrome color - 100 ferrules per bottle
- Shop dispenser of rubber cable O-rings - 100/Bottle - Prevents cable to frame contact
Page 1 of 5 Next page