$2.50 - $105.90
- Housing features the Jet Lube Process, which injects the proper amount of grease from end to end and results in 10 percent less cable drag - Lead and Dioxin free. - 30m - Made in Japan
$0.22 - $37.90
- Shop dispenser of cable end ferrules - 100 ferrules per bottle - For use with 4mm housing
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
$2.99 - $8.00
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
- Complete cable kits for internal three-speed hubs
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
$6.00 - $49.99
Jagwire's C-Clips are little nylon clips designed for use with Jagwire's Stick-On Guides (sold separately) and compatible frame cable guides. The C-Clips fit over your housing and hydraulic lines and snap into the guides to keep the lines in place, tidy and operating smoothly.
Jagwire's EZ Handle Single End Straddle Wire is a replacement straddle wire (also called a crossover or transverse cable) for cantilever brakes.
$29.99 - $59.99
Jagwire's Open End Caps are quality metal ferrules that put the finishing touch on your brake cable housing sections. They reinforce them so they stay straight and allow the cables and brakes to operate as smoothly as possible.
The Jagwire Pro Shift kit is a great way to upgrade from OEM cables and housing. Slick polished cables reduce friction and deliver long lasting performance, and continuously lubricated Slick-Lube liners provide precise cable movement. - Pro Slick Polished inner cables reduce friction and have no coating to wear off - Continuously lubricated LEX-SL linear-strand provides consistent, compressionless performance - Inner cables, housing, and small parts necessary for installation on a road or mountain bike are included - Includes longer cables and extra housing for compatibility with most large frames and bikes with continuous housing - Available in a wide range of colors to match Jagwire Pro Brake and Hydraulic Hose kits - Single-ended SRAM/Shimano compatible cable ends are weld-cut for easy installation
$11.99 - $15.99
Slick stainless cables undergo a polishing process to further remove imperfections. This creates a smoother surface with lower friction than PTFE-coated cables. With no coating, these are highly durable and compatible with all performance housings and lubricants. Typically used on high-end bikes, by riders wanting improved performance. Pro Polished cables eliminate the need for flaky coatings with an innovative polishing process to reduce friction and improve performance. - Polished stainless steel construction for low friction - Compatible with all performance housing and lubricants - Cables are tinted gold for easy identification
$5.49 - $13.49
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Stainless steel construction resists corrosion - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
$5.49 - $10.99
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - Double-ended SRAM/Shimano mountain and road compatible cable ends - Stainless steel construction resists corrosion - Double Ended: Yes - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Road, Shimano/SRAM Mountain - Defined Color: Silver - Quantity Included: 1
$5.49 - $13.49
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
$4.99 - $10.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
- 380mm long, Single-Ended straddle for mountain cantilever brakes
- Shop dispenser of aluminum cable end caps to prevent cable fray - 500 pieces - 1.6mm
- Housing features the Jet Lube Process, which injects the proper amount of grease from end to end and results in 10 percent less cable drag - Lead and Dioxin free - Made in Japan
- Shop dispenser of cable end ferrules - Chrome color - 100 ferrules per bottle
- Shop dispenser of rubber cable O-rings - 100/Bottle - Prevents cable to frame contact
- Housing features the Jet Lube Process, which injects the proper amount of grease from end to end and results in 10 percent less cable drag - Premium stainless steel for greater durability - Lead and Dioxin free. Made in Japan
- All Yokozuna cables have high-grade raw materials, flexibility, strength, tight construction and excellent quality control - Stainless: high-quality die-drawn stainless steel cable - Standard: Sn50/tin-plated - Made in Japan - Length: 1700mm - Diameter: 1.6mm - 100 cables per box
- Aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables - 1.2mm for shift cables or 1.6mm for brake cables - Silver aluminum - 250-count bottle
$7.50 - $15.00
Spiral cable wrap manages those messy cables to achieve a sleek clean look while protecting shifting, braking, and electronic bike cables and hoses.
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
Page 1 of 7 Next page